Radiant RFID develops reliable, innovative and intuitive RFID solutions for organizations to operate profitably and sustainably. We manage over $5 Billion in assets every day and we’ve successfully evacuated or sheltered over 45,000 people from a variety of emergency situations, including Hurricanes Ike, Gustav, Sandy, and the Bastrop Texas fires. If making a difference in business and in life is important, Radiant may be the place for you.
Our modern offices are located in southwest Austin in the Hill Country Galleria, surrounded by over 70 restaurants, shops and services. Full-time employees receive competitive salaries and are eligible for benefits. If you are a self-motivated professional that thrives in a fast-paced, flexible and modern environment, please send your resume along with a cover letter to the contacts provided below.
Job Posting: Project Engineer
- Responsible for testing, installing and configuring various RFID solutions; hardware and software
- Work with software development team to support product development
- Manage projects as required
- Provide technical support for all existing customers
- Responsible for defining and maintaining repeatable, clearly documented processes for all customer and internal project work as assigned.
- Train customers on Radiant-specific software applications and systems
- Work with Product Development Engineer(s), Project Manager(s) and Sales for testing, data collection/validation to support Radiant Projects and Sales pursuits
- Proactively suggest feature enhancement requirements
- Participate in requirements and design reviews
- Assist in defining customer use cases to ensure customer needs are met
- Keeps informed of new developments and trends.
- Travel to customer locations as required.
- CIS or MIS degree, or BSME, BSEE with knowledge of software applications, networking, and databases
- 4 + years relevant work experience
- Applied knowledge of integrated hardware & software systems required